Sing Song Creations
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit is required to secure all bookings.
- The full outstanding balance must be paid a minimum of 14 days prior to your event. Should the full outstanding balance not be received we reserve the right to cancel the booking and you will be notified by email.
- If you book within 14 days of your event, you must pay the deposit and balance in full to secure the booking.
- The minimum number of people needed for a Sing Song experience is 15. This is to ensure the quality of your experience.
- Your song choice, number attending and any additional props needed must be confirmed 14 days prior to the date of your event.
- We reserve the right to amend the cost, location and time of your booking if you impose any last minute changes on us. If this is necessary, you will be informed at the earliest opportunity.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your group is at the agreed venue for the agreed start time. A late start will mean your Sing Song experience will be shortened and no refund will be given.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations with more than 14 days notice will incur no further charge.
- Cancellations less than 14 days and more than 7 will be charged at 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will be charged at 100% of the total fee.
- If Sing Song Productions are unable to provide your booked service, a full refund will be given.
- Sing Song Creations take as much care as possible to ensure a safe experience and environment for all participants. This includes ensuring all equipment and props are safe, and having the appropriate public liability insurance.
- All activities are undertaken at the participant’s own risk and Sing Song Creations cannot be held responsible for claims for injury, damage, loss or death unless caused by the negligence of Sing Song Creations.
- Participants should ensure they have adequate insurance to cover any activity they undertake.
- Sing Song Creations occasionally use photos and videos of our sing songs for marketing purposes. In taking part, participants agree to grant us royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish and otherwise use the material in any media worldwide.